|Role||Team Leader/Support Gunner|
|Appearances||Ghost Recon Wildlands|
Anthony "Tony" Perryman, aka Nomad, is a Ghost team leader and support gunner. He is the one making the important decisions. A Major in the US Army, he was trained to leverage the expertise of each member of his squad for success.
Along with fellow Ghosts Holt, Midas and Weaver, Nomad was deployed in Bolivia as part of Operation Kingslayer, a joint operation between CIA, DEA, and JSOC to dismantle the powerful drug cartel Santa Blanca. Working with their CIA handler, Karen Bowman, Nomad and his team worked to dismantle the Cartel with full autonomy, doing what they saw needed to be done on their own terms.
Born in Boston, Anthony "Tony" Perryman ("Nomad") was a military brat who spent his childhood moving from base to base. At the age of 18, he decided to enlist, eventually earning a bachelors degree and becoming a commissioned officer and became a member of Delta Force before the age of 24.
After spending three tours with the counter-terrorist unit Task Force 88, he was then selected to become a Ghost thanks to his impressive feats. Nomad took part in many top secret operations all over the world, but it was only two years ago that he was promoted to Ghost team leader.
Nomad remains completely calm, even under great pressure. He is the epitome of the strong, silent type, able to repress his emotions and to remain completely objective under every circumstance. Past teammates would joke about checking his pulse during parachute jumps to make sure he was alive.
After being recruited into the Ghosts, he was assigned to a squad with Sage, Joker, and Weaver. During a mission in Donetsk, Sage and Joker were injured and Nomad was put in charge of a new squad which displeased him due to it not being "protocol". One of their missions was to retrieve or destroy a downed UAV in South America, as well as rescue a Research Team and Archaeologists from Militants who were keeping them as hostages.
During his initial briefing, Nomad saw surveillance footage of El Sueño executing the family of a Bolivian police officer. Stating that this footage has haunted him ever since, he made a vow to do everything he could to stop El Sueño.
The team then goes on to destabilize the cartel in many different strategic ways that lead to it's downfall.
After their mission is over and Santa Blanca has splintered, they were redeployed to Bolivia to rescue the remaining CIA agents, but their helicopter is shot down and they must survive against the mercenary group Los Extranjeros.
They rescue agent Socrates, who in the absence of contact with the US, acts as their handler.
- Nomad is a Major in the U.S Army and the only commissioned officer on the team.
- Nomad speaks fluent Spanish, but his accent has been known to be poor.
- Nomad has a son who has trouble respecting him.
- He is troubled by the fact that he has to keep his true occupation in the military a secret from his family, especially his son, but respects and holds its secrecy without falter.
- He considers Operation Kingslayer to be a revenge mission first and foremost, and hopes to avoid getting involved in local politics.
- Nomad highly distrusts the CIA and the socialist rebels, and trades jokes with Bowman about being old-fashioned.
- Nomad is one of the four Ghost characters in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands. It was confirmed at Gamescon 2016 that players would have complete character and weapon customization options.
- Nomad is the player character in singleplayer mode. Nomad can be edited to be male or female, although he is canonically male.
- Male Nomad is voiced by Joseph May while Female Nomad is voiced by Andrea Deck.
- In Narco Road DLC, the player has to create a new character aside from Nomad.
- Although players retake control of Nomad for the Fallen Ghosts expansion, they must re-create their character for the DLC.