|Nickname||La Reina de Belleza|
(The Beauty Queen)
|Role||Head of Trafficking|
|Affiliations||Santa Blanca Drug Cartel|
|Appearances||Ghost Recon Wildlands|
- "I conquered the Mexico-American border. I can handle Bolivia. Lo tengo y lo sabes. Trust me. It will be easy."
- — Nidia Flores
Nidia Flores, aka "The Beauty Queen"', had a childhood that was particularly traumatic and violent, shaping her character and pushing her to seek success for survival. Little by little, Nidia rose through the organizations using her wit.
Nidia Flores had a dangerous childhood, leading her to use any means for survival. For that she was able to rise through the Santa Blanca drug cartel. El Sueño considered her to be the daughter he never had.
Extremely smart and analytical, Nidia managed to work her way to the highest positions of the Santa Blanca Cartel thanks to exceptional manipulation capacities. Her role in the cartel is to ensure the packaging and delivery of the final product, while at the same time laundering all income.
She owns a hacienda near Barvechos City.
The bosses under her command coordinate smuggling operations by air and sea in separate provinces. El Boquito is her chief underboss.
When El Pulpo was ordered to audit her, the Ghosts setup the two to be in conflict, and then helped the accountant escape after Flores ordered his death.
Behind the scenesEdit
- She is played by Kesia Elwin.
- If the player goes after the Smuggling pillar, after the El Boquito mission, she cuts off his head and presents it to El Sueño as a scapegoat. However it isn't enough to save her and the cartel boss sends a hit squad after her.
- The Ghosts then go to her hacienda and capture her and her daughter, saving them from the assassination. They then take her to Karen Bowman where the CIA agent tells her she is her only hope left. The Beauty Queen then capitulates, demanding full immunity so she can remain with her daughter.
- In the mission video, El Sueño comments that the Beauty Queen fled like a coward, instead of dying like royalty.