|Birth place||Minneapolis, Minnesota|
|Family||Tessa Ferguson (wife)|
Aaron Ferguson (son)
Joshua Ferguson (son)
|Affiliations||United States Army|
- "We're the scalpel, not the sword. We do the job right, nobody has to be a hero. Understood?"
- — Ghost Lead
Cedric Ferguson, one of the Ghost Leads, is a U.S. Army captain and a leader in Ghost Recon. His team consists of the engineer John Kozak, designated marksman Pepper, and Auto-Rifleman 30K. His personality appears to be extremely calm and a confident leader as shown when his team was sent to rescue Paez who repeatedly doubted them, and Ghost Lead continued to calmly ensure him of his safety and calling him "sir".
Cedric Ferguson is the kind of leader that every team wants, the one who keeps a clear head even in the midst of chaos. He's decisive, executes with precision, and has a long record of doing just the right thing at just the right time. His cool under fire inspires the utmost confidence in his team. He knows when to push and when to push back, and ultimately commands the respect of all those around him, whether friend or foe.
Raven's Rock coupEdit
Ferguson's Ghost Team undertook missions to Bolivia, Zambia, Georgia, and Russia during the Raven's Rock coup.
Ferguson may have also assisted in the rebellion against President Raphael Rivera.
Post-Raven's Rock coupEdit
Ferguson was rotated to one of the Ghost's squadrons on standby so he could spend more time with his family. Kozak, 30K, and Pepper were assigned to a team led by Andrew Ross which had operations in Columbia and Libya.
Ghost Lead uses an ACR during combat, a cloaking device, and a suppressed Vector during recon.
- Suppresed Vector
- M110 (Tiger Dust)
- ACR w/TAC Scope
- He seems to enjoy the song "I Shot the Sheriff" by Bob Marley.
- He and Kozak have almost identical uniforms.
- In the video before the Invisible Bear mission, he makes a call to his son, wishing him a happy birthday.
- When the player finishes Future Soldier's campaign, he is unlocked for use in Ghost Recon Commander.