|Game||Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands|
|Mission Objectives||- Locate the Santa Blanca Lieutenant|
- Interrogate the Santa Blanca Lieutenant
- Free Amaru
- Extract Amaru to Itacua Echo
Amaru's Rescue is the first mission in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands.
After finding a hint on Amaru's location, the Ghosts track down and interrogate a Santa Blanca lieutenant to find his exact location. Laughing, the lieutenant tells them that Santa Blanca is not to be messed with, but willingly tells them that Amaru is being held at Atollo Farm. From there, the Ghosts move on to the farm, neutralizing the patrolling cartel, and free Amaru. They then escort Amaru to safety to a hut codenamed Itacua Echo, where Bowman congratulates them on their victory.
- "The senior rebel leader, named Amaru, has been captured by the cartel. Interrogate a Santa Blanca lieutenant for Amaru's location, then go and extract him."
- — Karen Bowman giving rescue orders to Nomad
- "Pac Katari's uncle, Amaru, is considered to be the heart of the rebel movement. The Kataris 26 was founded on his revolutionary ideas, so it was a big win for the cartel when they managed to capture him. Get to Amaru and extract him at all costs."
- — Bowman giving orders on rescuing Amaru
- "Saving Amaru is a big win for us and will earn us a lot of goodwill from Katari and his people. We've also learned from Amaru that Sandoval's torturers, La Yuri and El Polito are also in Itacua. We'll be paying them a visit soon."
- — Bowman